Perpetual Profession of Vows, July 25, 2017
On July 25, 2017 we had seven Sisters make their final vows. It was a beautiful liturgy held at Christ the King Catholic Church in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Final vows are the sign and visible witness of the the total self-gift each Sister gives to her Spouse, Jesus Christ, who in turn, receives her vows “for all my life” through the Church. We thank God for His generous Graces to all our Community! Congratulations Sisters.
- Sister Maria Jerome Poelman, O.P.
- Sister Christiana Bui, O.P.
- Sister Mary Perpetua Ha, O.P.
- Sister Dominica Hooper, O.P.
- Sister Veronica Marie Williams, O.P.
- Sister Maria Suso Rispoli, O.P.
- Sister Isaac Marie Breckler, O.P.
Enjoy the photo gallery below. Thank you @Helena Photos for the beautiful pictures.