You’re invited to come and celebrate the 800th Jubilee Year of the Dominican Order with the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.
You will have the opportunity to pray the Rosary with the Sisters, meet the new Sisters serving in Texas for the 2016 /2017 school year, enjoy birthday cake for the Sisters, take a tour of the convent, spend time in the Priory Prayer Garden, hear an update on the Texas Priory, and find out how you can help the Sisters!
- Take Hwy 29 Exit 261, “Texas 29 – University Avenue – Burnet” from I-35
- Go east (RIGHT if you’re coming from the South, LEFT if you’re coming from the North)
- Go through the city of Georgetown
- You’ll pass Southwestern University, the light at the Inner Loop, and you’ll cross over the Toll Road 130
- You’ll pass East View High School
- About 1 mile past East View, you’ll see an Exxon Station on your right
- Just past the Exxon, look for a black mailbox with “5501” on it; that’s our driveway
- You’ll see a dirt road with a big ranch gate marked “Lippold’s Bluff” – that’s us!
- Go in; the road curves to the left and goes past a pond
- At the fork, go left, and you’ll see our house on the hill.
- Parking will be available on site.
Georgetown, TX 78626
Bookings are closed for this event.