The first phase of Our Lady of Guadalupe Priory was completed in December of 2018, and the mission in Georgetown has grown considerably from twelve to nineteen Sisters since the end of the last year! Because the Sisters living at the North Austin mission transferred to the priory, there are even more Sisters living in the priory in Georgetown, TX. God has been very good to us.
- Six Sisters are teaching at three different Catholic schools in the Diocese of Austin.
- Sr. Mary Regina serves as the Prioress of the priory and teaches at St. Helen’s Catholic School along with Sr. Pio Maria.
- Sr. Mary Rita and Sr. Maria Miguel both teach at Holy Family Catholic School.
- Sr. Victoria Marie and Sr. Katharine Rose teach at Dominic Savio Catholic High School.
- Eight of our Sisters are studying at Southwestern University, working toward their teaching certification in either elementary or secondary education.
- Sr. Maria José and Sr. Maria Rosario continue their work as part of the Mission Advancement Office in Texas.
- Sr. Mary Theresa is working on maintaining the priory.
- Sr. Juan Jose and Sr. Emmanuel assist with various needs at the priory.
Please pray for our community to continue to grow and carry out God’s will. You remain in our prayers!